First Vice President, Barbara Morrow
Second Vice President, Kathy Bennett
Third Vice President, Nuha Hababo
Recording Secretary, Barbara Westog
Corresponding Secretary, Claudia Rempfer
Treasurer, Patricia Clark-Kears
Financial Secretary, Carole Weckstein
Federation Secretary, Betty Miskelly
Membership, Jane Y Christy
Nominations, Daryl Ponder
Trustees, Carol Calareso, Ch., Babs Bennett, Andrea Bullock, Patti Bump, and Louise Jones
Club House Bookings, Judy Monahan
Website contact: Jane Christy, 856-825-0066
The New Jersey State Federation of Women's Clubs of GFWC provides opportunities for education, leadership training, and community service through participation in local clubs, enabling members to make a difference in the lives of others one project at a time.
Pam McNamee, President
* 3/2/18, Dr. Seuss' Birthday
* 3/5/18, Board Meeting, 10 a.m.
• 3/8/18, Tapas: Small Plates, Big Pleasures, 12 noon, $15 MWC History Revisited
• 3/8/18, TEAM, 7:30 p.m. home of Sharleen Johnson
* 3/24/18, Victorian Tea, 1 p.m. $22, members only
* 3/27/18, Book Discussion, 10:30 a.m., The Accidental Empress, by Pataki.
• 3/28/18, So. Dist. Peforming Arts Day, 11 a.m. Millville Woman's Club
Hostesses: Judy Crowe and Sharron Moseley RSVP: Judy Finger
Nuha Hababo, MWC Special State Project Chair, reports that the NJSFWC has selected "Prevent Child Abuse" for its two year focus.
Each Federated club in the state is asked to hold a specific fund raiser to go toward preventing abuse of children in New Jersey. Watch for more information to follow.
Wawa Sub Sale Coupons: call Pam McNamee