The New Jersey State Federation of Women's Clubs of GFWC provides opportunities for education, leadership training, and community service through participation in local clubs, enabling members to make a difference in the lives of others one project at a time.
Wawa Sub Sale Coupons: Pam McNamee
President, Pam McNamee
First Vice President, Barbara Morrow
Second Vice President, Kathy Bennett
Third Vice President, Nuha Hababo
Recording Secretary, Barbara Westog
Corresponding Secretary, Claudia Rempfer
Treasurer, Patricia Clark-Kears
Financial Secretary, Carole Weckstein
Federation Secretary, Betty Miskelly
Membership, Jane Y Christy
Nominations, Louise Jones
Trustees, Carol Calareso, Ch., Babs Bennett, Andrea Bullock, and Judy Crowe
Club House Bookings, Judy Monahan
* Board Meeting, 4/10, 10 a.m.
* TEAM presents "Festival of Vendors and Crafters", 4/8, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
* Author's Night at Millville Public Library, 4/12, 6 p.m. Eloise and Henry Sulzman will talk on their book, "One Sweet Cookie, about their beloved pet therapy dog
* Birthday B.B.Q. Bash, 4/13, 12 noon, $15 Sing-A-Long with donna Pio and Bobbie Stubee
* TEAM Meets, 4/12, 7:30 p.m. Location TBA
Nuha Hababo, MWC Special State Project Chair, reports that the NJSFWC has selected "Prevent Child Abuse" for its two year focus.
Each Federated club in the state is asked to hold a specific fund raiser to go toward preventing abuse of children in New Jersey. Watch for more information to follow.